Thursday, August 19, 2010

August 19, 2010

Yesterday at 7:30AM I took Hershey to the vet for her spaying & shots. I picked her up at around 3:00. Hershey is doing well. Then I went to the Wednesday evening dinner and Bible study at 5:30.
Hershey is supposed to stay inside for a few days. She is being pretty good. But I can't seem to teach her not to jump on me and others. She loves attention so much. She is sleeping in her cage at night and getting a little outside time during the day.

The engine light on my Volvo has been staying on. I had taken it to B&F but it came back on. When I took the car for the emissions check, it didn't pass. Today, I took the car back to B&F. They needed to keep it so Lynn came and brought me back home.

Lynn drove by the cemetery as we came home. There are now two more rows of graves below ours. The grass looks good. They have closed the road up to Gene's grave site so we will have to park on the main road and walk up the hill a little way.

Valdis and his girl friend Kallie came by for a visit this afternoon. I was glad to see them. He is going to help me with some outside work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment